Caspian Sea Service
Core ILS offers integrated shipping services for general cargo, project cargo including heavy lift and extra oversized units, steel products and SOC containers from Continent, Adriatic, Mediterranean, Marmara and Black Sea ports to Caspian Sea and Russian river ports throughout 8 months out of the year, from April to November.
Depending on vessel positions and cargo volume, Core ILS is able to offer direct sea/river freight from Continent, Adriatic and Mediterranean ports, whereas only direct service is being provided from Marmara and Black Sea ports to the said regions.
Please contact us any time to offer you a competitive shipping solution for your cargoes to Caspian Sea ports or vice versa.
Some of our services in this field:
- Preparation of stowage and lashing plans approved by Russian classification authorities
- Chartering river ships with different deadweight and specifications for transportation of general cargoes
- Organization of loading/unloading/transhipment operations with the use of various special equipment
- Preparation/registration of all the necessary documentation and obtaining approvals from local authorities
- Supervision of the complete turn-key solutions.
- Multimodal delivery solutions by road or rail up to final destinations in any CIS countries through experienced local partners.